Discover how the right combination of loan product and loan structuring will support your goals now and into the future.
For many of us, home loan repayments are our single biggest expense which also means they are one of the biggest opportunities in our budget to save money.
Only around 10% of home loans in Australia get refinanced each year. The chances the other 90% are being really well looked after by their existing lender are pretty low.
Book a no-obligation strategy call and we will check for you.
Hunter Mortgages is a boutique mortgage broking business that specialises in structuring the home loans and investment loans of our clients to match their goals and their lifestyle.More About Us
We offer no-obligation strategy calls to check if you can get a better home loan deal.
We may have access to better deals from our panel of lenders than what you'd be able to find yourself.
We take the stress out of dealing with the banks.
We do not charge a fee for our services.
Brett has been unbelievable. I'm not one to leave many comments but he was been amazing and so easy to work with from start to finish. I found Brett's details through other recommendations in a Facebook Private Group. He was very attentive with all my messages and voicemails I left. Always got back to me promptly or in a timely manner. Gave us very realistic expectations of our finances as my partner and i were constantly saving, whether it be positive or negative, never afraid to hide the ugly. The language Brett used around was very basic knowing we were looking for our first home, even taking the time to reply and thoroughly answer all questions to ensure we both understood what we were signing. I've already recommended all friends and family to speak with Brett. He has won a couple of forever customers and we will never look back! A million thanks isn't enough!
Brett was incredibly professional and diligent in helping my wife and I refinance and secure funds for some renovation works. He left no stone unturned after making sure he understood our requirements. Highly recommended!!
My partner and I were nervous about purchasing our first investment property but Brett went above and beyond to ensure the process was as stress-free as possible for us and kept us updated every step of the way. He utilised his extensive knowledge, experience and connections to ensure we ended up with the best finance option to suit our needs and he provided invaluable advice which we will carry with us in our future endeavours. We will definitely be reaching out to Brett again when we are ready for our next property venture and we do not hesitate in passing his name on to friends and family who are looking for either their first home buy or first investment property. Brett came highly recommended to us and we are extremely grateful for all of his help and hard work.
Professional, knowledgeable and so very helpful in every aspect of the re-financing and purchasing process. Brett has gone above and beyond every time we have required his services.
Brett was incredible from the moment we met. He clearly communicated with us and developed a plan considering multiple options. Brett was aware of all the different banks lending practices and found a tailored solution for our needs. As first home buyers we felt supported and Brett was always available by phone, text or email at any time of the day. We recommend Brett to family and friends and hope to continue working with him in future. Thanks again!
We cannot thank Brett enough for all his help and support while we refinanced. He was always happy to take our calls or answer our emails, whenever we had questions. He worked hard to find what best suited our needs, and was always so professional. Thank you again Brett.
It was great to have Brett sort out our finances, by consolidating our loans and getting a much better rate. He made the process easy and was great in answering our questions and providing advice for our situation and financial plans. He certainly put our needs first through the whole process.
Since meeting Brett at a business seminar over two years ago, we have been enjoying regular business networking and support meetings together. In this time I have found Brett to be an exceedingly honest, kind and informed professional. He is always well researched and dots his "i's" and crosses his "t's", which I feel is a vital quality in any kind of financial advisor. He has been generous with sharing helpful information, tools and resources with me and my family and has shown genuine interest in our wellbeing and future prosperity. We are in a better financial position now due to Brett's influence, advice and strategies. When it comes time to buy that special property, choosing Brett and Yeti Wise is a done deal for us. Trust is everything. x
Brett was really helpful when he organised my refinancing and gave me great tips about how to reduce my new mortgage as quiclky as possible. Highly recommended!
Fabulous to work with. Highly recommended and took a lot of the stress out of dealing with the banks.
Excellent knowledge, patient, thorough and worked with me every step of the way!